FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPMENT
Tue & Thu
6:30pm to 9:30pm
9:00am to 2:00pm
REAL-TIME LIVE INSTRUCTOR
With the help of Pay Pal Credit, you can easily finance your course.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a credit line available for the registration of your course. It comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal. Zero interest if paid in full within 6 months.
Buy now, pay over time
INCOME BASED PAYMENT PLANS
Leif helps schools offer Income Share Agreements to their students. Remove the burden of upfront tuition by only requiring payment once the student gets a job.
What is an Income Share Agreement?
Income Share Agreements remove the burden upfront tuition for students.
In exchange for their education, students pay a fixed percentage of their post-graduation income for a fixed duration.
Pay once you get a job
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid, except for the registration fee (not to exceed $150.00).
4. Cancellation after attendance has begun, through 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
5. Cancellation after completing more than 40% of the program will result in no refund.
6. Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received.
7. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of students’ enrollment or receipt of Cancellation Notice from student.